YonoStore is the marketplace of Yonohub. Everyone can publish or purchase YonoArc blocks, environments, and datasets. With just a few clicks, you instantly share your work or get access to the items published by other developers.
You can navigate to YonoStore by clicking its icon on the main view of Yonohub:
This will take you to store.yonohub.com where you can Log in using the same username and password you use in Yonohub.
Yonohub supports three different licenses for the items published on YonoStore:
- Pay-as-you-go license means that the user of a YonoArc block will pay the developer as long as the block is used in a running pipeline. This has no upfront payment and it is very useful for users to try different blocks with minimal cost. In this case, the user does not get access to the source code of the block. Pay-as-you-go blocks use per-hour billing, and they are billed daily and rounded up to the nearest hour.
- Buy license means a single upfront payment from the user of the block to the developer of the block. In this case, the user does not get access to the source code of the block.
- Buyout enables the user to get access to the source code of the block in return for a single upfront payment from the user of the block to the developer of the block.
To purchase an item from YonoStore:
- Navigate to YonoStore from the main view of Yonohub.
- Log in using the same username and password you use in Yonohub.
- Write one or more keywords in the search bar in the middle of YonoStore’s main page, and press Enter. You can also use autocompletion to get to your desired item faster.
- In the search results page, use the page numbers at the bottom to navigate through the results, and use the filters on the left to filter them based on the category or licence. You can also add items to your cart using the Add to Cart drop-down list which lists the available licences.
- If you need more info about an item, click its name to navigate to its page where you can find its name, description, available license types, and other detailed information. Then, select the Usage Licence type you desire, and click Add to cart.
- Continue purchasing other items if you wish by adding them to your cart.
- Click My cart at the header to navigate to your cart and click Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your billing details: at least the name and the email address.
- Select the payment method:
- To use a debit or credit card, select PayPal, even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Then, click Pay with Debit or Credit Card in the PayPal popup. Then, enter your billing info and click Pay Now.
- To use your PayPal account, select PayPal. Then, log in using your PayPal account using the PayPal popup.
- To use the existing credits in your YonoStore wallet, select Wallet payment. Then, click Place order.
- Once you place your order, you will be directed to a page saying: “Thank you. Your order has been received.”
- Now, you get instant access to the purchased items on Yonohub:
- A YonoArc block that you purchased is instantly available in YonoArc’s Blocks Panel, ready to be dragged and dropped into the canvas.
- An environment that you purchased is instantly available in YonoEBuilder. You can use it to develop YonoArc blocks, run jobs, launch custom apps etc.
- A dataset that you purchased is instantly available in YonoDrive. You can find it under /YonoStoreDatasets. You can use this dataset in YonoArc blocks, jobs, etc.
There are a few benefits from purchasing environments or datasets from YonoStore instead of building these environments using YonoEBuilder or downloading these datasets:
- Save the time and effort to build or download.
- Save the money of the resource models you need to build and download.
- Save the money of the storage needed for these environments and datasets. That is because your balance is not affected by the sizes of the items you get from YonoStore.
In order to help you get started, YonoStore includes an Essentials bundle that is already purchased by default when you sign up. The bundle includes several YonoArc blocks and environments that you can find in YonoArc and YonoEBuilder respectively.
Publishing your Work
To publish a YonoArc block that you developed:
- Navigate to the block manager by clicking Block Manager at the bottom of the Blocks Panel in YonoArc.
- Click the Blocks tab.
- Select the project and its version from the two drop-down lists in the left sidebar. The selected project version should have been successfully released in the past.
- Select the block you would like to publish from the left sidebar.
- Click Publish on YonoStore. Please read the instructions carefully before you confirm.
- Navigate to your YonoStore Vendor Dashboard. You should find the block you published in the Draft status.
- Click the name of your block. Enter the reference URLs, the licences under which you would like to offer this block, the corresponding prices, and a featured image representing your block.
- Click Submit. Your block’s status in the Vendor Dashboard becomes Pending.
- Wait until the YonoStore admin approves your block.
To publish a new version of a YonoArc block that has been published in the past, follow the same procedure described above. The information of the latest version will be available on YonoStore, but users who purchased your block will get access to all the versions you published.
To unpublish a block (or a version of a block) from YonoStore, click Request to unpublish from YonoStore at the top of the block’s page in the Block Manager. If your block has never been purchased, it will be deleted from YonoStore immediately. Otherwise, purchasers of this block will always be able to use it in the future, and the block will be pending deletion from YonoStore for a month. During that month, purchasers can upgrade their purchase, e.g., from pay-as-you-go to buy if applicable, and you can also Cancel the unpublish request.
To publish an environment:
- Navigate to YonoEBuilder from the main view of Yonohub.
- Select the environment and its version, then click Publish on YonoStore.
- Navigate to your YonoStore Vendor Dashboard. You should find the environment you published in the Draft status.
- Click the name of your environment. Enter the price of the environment and a featured image representing it.
- Click Submit. Your environment’s status in the Vendor Dashboard becomes Pending.
- Wait until the YonoStore admin approves your environment.
To publish a dataset:
- Navigate to YonoDrive from the main view of Yonohub.
- Right-click the dataset folder then click Publish on YonoStore. The dataset folder will eventually move under the /YonoStoreDatasets folder.
- Navigate to your YonoStore Vendor Dashboard. You should find the dataset you published in the Draft status.
- Click the name of your dataset. Enter the price of the dataset and a featured image representing it.
- Click Submit. Your dataset’s status in the Vendor Dashboard becomes Pending.
- Wait until the YonoStore admin approves your dataset.