YonoJobs allows you to schedule long-running jobs, such as training machine learning models, at your preferred times. You can track your jobs using the tables of the active, upcoming, and previous jobs. To create a new job:
- Click Create job.
- Specify the attributes of the job:
- Name is used to identify the job and track its progress.
- Environment and Version are for the runtime environment of the job.
- Python File Path is the path of the main Python file of the job.
- Arguments are passed to the job’s main Python file as follows: python source_path arguments.
- Log File Path is the path of the file that will be used for the job’s output log.
- Resource Model is used to run the job.
- Check Schedule later at to schedule the job on the date and time you specify.
- Click Create.
A job can be in one of the following states:
- Scheduled to be run in the future.
- Waiting for the resources to be allocated and the environment to be prepared.
- Completed if the job completes successfully.
- Aborted if you abort the job while running.
- Failed if the job terminates with a non-zero exit code.