YonoJobs allows you to schedule long-running jobs, such as training machine learning models, at your preferred times. You can navigate to YonoJobs by clicking its icon on the main view of Yonohub:
In the main page of YonoJobs, you can track and perform actions on your active, upcoming, and previous jobs using the following tables: Active Jobs, Upcoming Jobs, and Jobs History.
To create a new job:
- Click Create job on the top-right corner of YonoJobs’s main page.
- Name is used to identify the job and track its progress.
- Environment and Version are for the runtime environment used for the job.
- Python File Path is the path of the main Python script of the job.
- Arguments are passed to the job’s main Python script as follows:
python <Python File Path> <Arguments>
- Specify the attributes of the job as follows:
- Schedule later at: Use it to schedule the job on the date and time you specify, if needed.
- Click Launch or Express Launch.
A job can be in one of the following states:
- Scheduled to run in the future.
- Waiting for the resources to be allocated and the environment to be prepared.
- Completed if the job completes successfully.
- Aborted if you abort the job while running.
- Failed if the job terminates with a non-zero exit code.