GitLab is a Git-repository manager providing source code management, issue-tracking, wiki, etc. GitLab is available at gitlab.yonohub.com once you sign up at Yonohub. You can use GitLab to collaborate on your source code with your teams at Yonohub.
You can navigate to GitLab by clicking its icon on the main view of Yonohub. This will take you to gitlab.yonohub.com where you can Sign in using the same username and password of Yonohub.In order to be able to deal with your private GitLab repositories from any Yonohub app:
- Generate an SSH key pair (must be named id_rsa and id_rsa.pub) using the command:
- Upload your key pair to YonoDrive under the /Keys folder.
- Navigate to gitlab.yonohub.com by clicking its icon on the main view of Yonohub.
- Add the contents of id_rsa.pub to GitLab using Settings >> SSH Keys.
- At this point, you can interact with your private GitLab repositories from any Yonohub App. For example, you can clone and push to your repositories from the Jupyter Notebook terminal. You can also use private repositories for your messages in YonoArc.