GitLab is a Git-repository manager providing source code management, wiki, issue-tracking, etc. You can open GitLab by clicking its icon on the main view. You can log in using the same username and password you use for Yonohub. You can use GitLab to manage your source code and collaborate with other team members.
To be able to deal with private repositories:
- Generate an SSH key pair (must be named id_rsa and id_rsa.pub) using the command: ssh-keygen -t rsa
- Upload your key pair to YonoDrive under /Keys
- Navigate to gitlab.yonohub.com by clicking its icon on the main view.
- Add the contents of id_rsa.pub to GitLab using Settings >> SSH Keys.
- At this point, you can interact with any of your private repositories from any Yonohub App. For example, you can clone and push to your repositories from the Jupyter terminal. You can also use private repositories for your messages in YonoArc.