Yonohub is the first cloud-based system for designing, sharing, and evaluating autonomous vehicle algorithms using just blocks! Yonohub features a drag-and-drop tool to build complex systems consisting of many blocks, a marketplace to share and monetize blocks, a builder for custom environments, and much more. Yonohub includes a set of built-in apps:
- YonoArc provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface to design and evaluate complex systems consisting of many building blocks, fully abstracted from their different environments and resource requirements.
- YonoEBuilder allows you to build custom environments (each with a set of packages and dependencies) with just a few clicks and to use these environments with other Yonohub apps: develop YonoArc blocks, run jobs using YonoJobs, etc.
- YonoJobs allows you to schedule long-running jobs, such as training machine learning models, at your preferred times.
- YonoStore is the marketplace of Yonohub. Everyone can publish or purchase YonoArc blocks, environments, and datasets. With just a few clicks, you instantly share your work or get access to the items published by other developers.
- YonoDrive is the data manager of Yonohub and it is fully integrated with all Yonohub apps.
- GitLab is a Git-repository manager providing source code management, wiki, issue-tracking, etc.